Summer Job Opening
June through September
$14.16 an hour
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p. m.
Summary of Responsibilities: Under general supervision the Maintenance Laborer assists the Chief Maintenance Technician with diagnostics, repairs and maintaining the Del-Co Water fleet of vehicles and equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on vehicles such as fluid changes, lubrications, safety inspections, tire rotations and brake repairs.
- Perform preventive maintenance and inspections on off road equipment such as backhoes, track hoes and mowing equipment.
- Assist with transportation of vehicles or equipment for pick up or delivery and for specialized repairs.
- Data entry of findings, resolutions and comments into the maintenance management system.
- Account for parts and labor in the maintenance management system.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Assist with other maintenance duties thru out the Delco Water System
You should have any combination of training and work experience, which indicates ability to possess the skills, knowledge and responsibilities listed. Must have a mechanical aptitude, and experience in using hand and power tools. Must have basic computer skills and some experience with Microsoft Office. You must be dependable, a self-starter, detailed oriented, and have the ability to work as part of a team. A high school diploma or GED is required. Must be at least 18 years of age and have an Ohio Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record. Must be able to perform manual labor and work in adverse weather conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 to 20 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please complete application and submit in person or online to:
Del-Co Water Co., Inc.
6658 Olentangy River Rd.
Delaware, OH 43015
We do pre-employment drug testing
53 total views, 4 views today